Pesquisar este blog

quinta-feira, 6 de janeiro de 2011

Couple

(…)
- And then?
- Well, [with a strong and calm voice] then I’d feel your heat, and you’d feel mine. I’d take your clothes off, and touch every single part of your body. I’d stop kissing you… and start to kiss your neck, then your ears. And you’d feel a great sensation, that couldn’t be compared to another. You’d ask urgently for more, and I’d go slowly from your ears, touching your neck and chest, to your breasts. I’d lick you nipples, and you’d scream in silence for more, and more. I’d kiss your lips, and grab your thighs so strong that you’d stop kissing me and start again, with more desire, if it’d be possible. And that would be the moment that you’d desire, begging for it. And then, we’d get together, and I’d steal some minutes of the best night of your life, only in this line of typing. After this result of a bottle of wine, we’d smoke a cigarette, and only feel our briefs, heat, bodies and heartbeats asking for more times like this.
- And start all over… [kiss]

Um comentário:

  1. Fala Léo,
    Seu sapequinha. Seria uma história de amor ou mais um conto po$|@grá$3(co ?!

    Pessoal, o garoto escreve bem, mas meu blog é muito melhor: http://luislaranja.wordpress.com - acessem

    até mais,
    Laranja

    ResponderExcluir